13 Jan 2017 4:55
Why was Paul Pentsa's scolding letter to Marsden church removed?
13 Jan 2017 9:30
Our sources changed their mind and asked us to remove the letter.
13 Jan 2017 10:41
have the sources made a move against Paul Pentsa's sin?
are they STILL scared of what Paul Pentsa can do to them?
do people STILL not see?
that must be PRETTY bad......
13 Jan 2017 11:09
There are people out there who see this website as some kind of a malicious "tool of revenge" but it's not that, this website is trying to help all those who have been victims of abuse and manipulation. At least people can come here and give vent to their grievances and see they are not alone and nothing is actually "wrong" with them. At the end, who knows why is that good? I'd like to think that this website is worthy and perhaps may have prevented someone from committing a suicide or some other act of violence. God knows.
15 Jan 2017 21:49
re. help all those who have been victims of abuse and manipulation.
- we need to testify to people that THEY dont become victims of abuse or manipulation.
- therefore rebuke them SHARPLY, that they be sound in the faith, and they they dont end up in the place of torment.
10. For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
11. Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.
12. One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.
13. This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
St. Luke 16:27,28
27.Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28. For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.